Here are a few tips for installing your graphics.
1. Make sure to find out where each piece goes first.
2. Clean your plastics and leave no residue from contact cleaner or whatever you use to clean them. You can wash them off with soap and water and make sure to get any cleaner off as it can eat the glue to your graphics. IMPORTANT!
3. We recommend a dry install for graphics. You can normally start with aligning holes and then apply just a starting point (make sure it is aligned good to proceed) and then work your way to the edge slowly and evenly. You can use a credit card or plastic squeegee.
4. After they are installed you can heat them up with a blow dryer to make the edges bond better (do not over heat) It is not uncommon to get some bubbles, normally after time they will settle unless you really botched it up!
5. Wait 24 hours if you can before using for adhesion to set.
THESE ARE TIPS ONLY, THE INSTALLER IS THE ONE TO DO THE PROPER JOB:)